domingo, 22 de febrero de 2015

Good Day

Hello dear,

I am Mr.Massimo Pelusi, a regional Account Manager (Matro bank int'l) London England, Are you a trustworthy individual or company? may I trust you? can you handle A multimillion's top secret deal? If your answers to the above questions are yes,

contact me for immediate transfer of Ј17.7 millions British Pounds Sterling's to your account hence you bear the same name with a deceased client in my bank who died in a plane last year without any next of kin.

I will be delighted to offer you 35% of the total funds immediately, Contact me in my Private E mail Address (m.pelusi@aim.com ) for more details.


Kind Regards
Massimo Pelusi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.